Wednesday 17 May 2023

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day at home, with Jason, Sharni and Ebony coming around for lunch.  We also had a little party for Ebony as it was her birthday last weekend.

Crystal and Gerrard are currently on holidays in South America.


Watching the sunrise on Mother's Day.


We had a foggy start to the morning.

I had made cupcakes with icing flowers for decorations.


Table all set for our visitors.


I bought a Cyclamen for the table.


Bottle of wine and some cheese and biscuits ready to serve.


Candles on the cupcakes for the birthday girl.


Ebony and Sharni.


Ebony, Sharni and Jason.


Richard and I.


Jason, Richard and I.

I had a lovely time with my family.
Crystal sent a message on FB for Mother's Day.
Adrian phoned from the UK and we had a lovely long chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to go home. Good bye Adelaide.

 Farewell to Adelaide. The Old Tollhouse at the beginning of the Adelaide Hills. The Heysen Tunnels. The road was really quiet with no traff...