Monday 12 February 2024

The Year of the Dragon - Chinese New Year.

This year is the Year of the Dragon 🐉.  We went shopping at Tsing Wah Asian Grocers for our supplies and decorated for Chinese New Year and celebrated with lots of Chinese food over the weekend.


I bought new Chinese lanterns for outside. 🐉


Lucky money envelopes and Lucky Candy. 🐉


My Chinese Panda salt and pepper shakers. 🐉


My Chinese Dolls I have had since I was about 7 years old. 🐉


Blue and white Chinese ornaments. 🐉


Chinese lucky turtle and lucky candy. 🐉


Blue and white Chinese trinket box. 🐉


Sweet chilli chicken pizza. 🐉


Dumplings and Sizzling steak stir fry. 🐉


Okonomiyaki pancake for breakfast.  I know it's Japanese, but it's Asian. 🐉


Chinese treats for New Year. 🐉


Chinese chicken and scallop stir fry. 🐉


Sticky rice with mango and coconut chips. 🐉

🐉 We enjoy Chinese New Year with different variety of yummy food to eat. 🐉



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to go home. Good bye Adelaide.

 Farewell to Adelaide. The Old Tollhouse at the beginning of the Adelaide Hills. The Heysen Tunnels. The road was really quiet with no traff...