Monday 2 August 2021

My 60th Birthday Party

We all had a lovely time at Rupert & Hound at the Launceston Seaport for my birthday on Saturday.  The photos aren't as clear as I would have liked but I didn't want to use the flash in the restaurant.


Crystal chatting with Anya.


Mum.  She turns 86 on Wednesday.


Chatting and catching up.


Checking the menu.

Richard chatting to Jason & Sharni.


Lots to choose from on the menu.


Dante & Anya.


My yummy seafood chowder.
I forgot to take a photo of our sweets.


My friend Maureen made me a beautiful quilt for my birthday.


My gorgeous new bracelet for my birthday.  I've already ordered more charms.


A lovely bunch of liliums for my birthday from Richard.



A couple of bottles of wine as gifts. 


Me on my birthday.

Thank you to everyone who sent messages, 
phone calls and helped me celebrate my birthday.
I had a wonderful day.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to go home. Good bye Adelaide.

 Farewell to Adelaide. The Old Tollhouse at the beginning of the Adelaide Hills. The Heysen Tunnels. The road was really quiet with no traff...