Sunday 13 February 2022

A week in Longford

We have just spent the last week working in Longford where I have been delivering letters.  I have a lovely 7km round walk every day, which is sometimes challenging in the summer heat.  There are some very lovely cottages and gardens that I walk past.  Here are just a few.


After leaving the Post Office I walk past the Anglican church.


One of the entry ways into the lovely shady garden for the church.





Past the cemetery.


The Longford Primary School


There are some really lovely cottages and gardens in Longford.


Pretty red door on this cottage.


Beautiful roses in this garden.


Another lovely cottage and garden all renovated.


Really pretty Dalias in this garden.


Old farm house at the end of Burghley Street.



Pretty sunflowers.


Very nice little cottage and garden.


Lovely red poppies in Longford.  I took this photo in 
November when I was working their last time.

I enjoy working in Longford, it is such a pretty little town.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to go home. Good bye Adelaide.

 Farewell to Adelaide. The Old Tollhouse at the beginning of the Adelaide Hills. The Heysen Tunnels. The road was really quiet with no traff...