Sunday 23 July 2023

Winter in Campbell Town

We have just spent the last two weeks working in Campbell Town.  The weather was cold and rainy but not too freezing.  

An elderly gentleman told me I deserve a gold medal for delivering the mail pushing the trolley.  I didn't have the heart to tell him I only walk a couple of streets that takes only two hours to deliver, and not the whole town.  He made me smile to myself.  

The Red Bridge over the Elizabeth River.


Following the Convict Brick Trail.


Just a couple of the many names on the Convict Brick Trail.


Eliza and the Ram.


The Grange, along the Main Road in Campbell Town.


A flock of Cockatoos flying over.


There was a storm brewing.


Bicton Farm, on the Country Run.


A flock of Corellas on the Country Run.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to go home. Good bye Adelaide.

 Farewell to Adelaide. The Old Tollhouse at the beginning of the Adelaide Hills. The Heysen Tunnels. The road was really quiet with no traff...