Tuesday 14 April 2020

Easter 2020.

We are still social distancing and isolating so it was a very quiet Easter, stay home, stay safe. 


I saw this cute little Peter Rabbit in the IGA at Longford, so he came home with me.


I made Hot Cross Buns.


The Easter Bunny left gifts at work today.


My lovely friend Maureen, has been busy crocheting budgies.  How gorgeous are they.


We can't visit Mum at present, as the nursing home is in lockdown.  
I dropped some goodies off for her, and the nurses
 sent a text message with a photo.  Mum looks happy :-)

I hope you all had a lovely Easter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to go home. Good bye Adelaide.

 Farewell to Adelaide. The Old Tollhouse at the beginning of the Adelaide Hills. The Heysen Tunnels. The road was really quiet with no traff...