Thursday 3 August 2023

My Birthday Champagne and Cake Afternoon Tea

I spent a lovely afternoon with my family for my birthday.  We had a nice Champagne and Cake Afternoon Tea on Sunday afternoon.  Then that evening Adrian phoned from the UK to wish me a Happy Birthday.  I felt very spoilt by all the attention.



My Birthday Cake


My new Spode footed cake stand for my birthday.
See cake above.


Champagne at the ready.


Jason and Sharni.


Gerrard and Crystal


My Birthday flowers - thank you Jason and Sharni.


Me on my birthday.

Thank you to everyone who visited, phoned 
or sent FB messages for my birthday.
I had an awesome day.  💖





No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to go home. Good bye Adelaide.

 Farewell to Adelaide. The Old Tollhouse at the beginning of the Adelaide Hills. The Heysen Tunnels. The road was really quiet with no traff...